Wednesday 8 December 2010

Whats white and furry

So just a quickkky because I felt bad that nothing had been put up in a week (we've been very busy leading  exciting lives.. or just writing lots of essays and getting unnecessarily stressed?)
So so so again its purchases, how dull but its quickk and I have got lots of delicious wintery goods this week. I am showing you a few now, as some are in the wash !

 This dreamy hat was from topshop SNO collection. I can safely say mine will never see the ski slopes but it has enjoyed many icy outings this week, it makes me feel a bit like Tilda Swinton in Narnia.
 This is again a topshop purchase (who'd of thought I used to work there?!) I saw on the net and it was love at first sight. There was a sort of turpaze one that I nearly got but I liked this creamy colour better and it reminds me of a faberge egg and that is always a good thing.
Lastly AGAIN topshop?! (I did this post not realising these were all from toppy, I should of called it I heart topshop forever) Anyway these slippers are wonderfully warm and I wish I could wear them outside a bit as they go very nicely with my ensemble today but alas that is silly.

So there we go. As you can see my purchases this week were slightly influenced by the snowy weather.
Apart from these I also went mad on warm items in uniqulo and purchased some white thermal pants, a lambswool cardie, some gloves and a scarf! Its all about practicality hah

No comments:

Post a Comment