Tuesday 21 December 2010

Dinner Date

SO Ed and I met last week (its late soorrry I've been away oK?!) We went to see future fashion; 30 years of Japanese fashion at the Barbican. It was brilliant, everything the clothes , the space. Whilst there we couldn't help over hearing a conversation between two ladies.
Lady one: OMG
Lady two: what?
Lady one: Thats MY top! I was told there were only two in world. I had one and Madonna has the other. I think I might wear it for Christmas actually..

HHHHHHHHAAAHAHAH! Literally Ed I laughed hard and long about this. WTF? She was quite old this lady and the top was by Commes and was very bondageee. It was a brillaint moment.
 So after that little excursion we went to giraffe in Spitalfields to a wait Michelle's arrival. Had lots of cocktails and a bit of wine and it was generally very pleasent.



 BB PIN ME BABEZZ?

 hahh so Michelle arrived after quite some time and we relocated to that popular coffee chain cafe nero for a caffeine overload. Michelle bought gifts of Polish chocolate, delishh. We then ventured out in to the cold and off in our seperate directions. Merry Christmas mon amis .





No comments:

Post a Comment