Monday 29 August 2011

Sloane Rangers.



FOLKERT DE JONG 


My brother, George, moved to London last week so as a little cultural break from his job hunt we met in Sloane Square to visit the Saatchi sculpture exhibition. There was a lot of rain and thunder but I always find there is something quite comforting about being in west London in the rain ! The exhibition was wonderful , I urge you all to visit. These were a few of our favourites, I think the top floor galleries were my favourites, especially 'milky way' the installation below.

In other news Ed's been at Creamfields this weekend and I've just spent the afternoon wandering around Judy's affordable Vintage Fair in Spitalfields. A lovely day out, I saw lots of lovely things but I only purchased one; a green and silver tibetan ring. Keep your eyes peeled as Ed and I have lots of exciting posts coming up.


BJÖRN DAHLEM - MILKY WAY


DAVID BATCHELOR

ANSELM REYLE 

3 comments:

  1. This exhibition looks amazing. I'm going to look it up immediately to see how long it's on for. Oh, and how delightful to see in one of your posts below that you are the person Style East featured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is great, lots of amazing unexpected things to see, I recommend it wholeheartedly.
    Haha yess thats me, it was a nice surprise to see myself pop up on there as I love her blog.
    Also love your blog, you photographs are always so beautiful and your writing compliments them beautifully. X

    ReplyDelete