Wednesday 9 March 2011

Fashion Week?

Just a few of my favs from that week..


This paul Costello number was just perfect. I love the models hair running throughout the show. This piece stood out to me dramatically from his other pieces. This just had such a contemporary chic quality. Love the neck line. 

146205.jpg

PPQ not one to often fail rekindled me love for all things uber sophisticated sex appeal. These cat women slinked down the catwalk embodying power and poise. PUURRRFECT! 

146503.jpg

I have pretty much failed not to like a collection that Erdem has bought out since his beginning. Although this was not my favorite, i much prefer his spring collections. He did pull out some show stoppers.

147997.jpg

Thankyou Katie Eary for bringing the fun in. So many pieces in this collection i would love to strut down to Dover street in. 
148800.jpg

KTZ, i would love them to dress the world for a day. The sheer sense of humor and opulent glamour really would make this a better place.

148948.jpg

So apart from the occasional attempt at a entry to fashion week i was unfortunately busy with visitors. I did manage to scoop some behind the scenes goings on at liberty's with a meet and greet with Alexander Wang. Lots of very important people running around panic mode! FABULOUS! and the occasional modeling job kept me in the comfort zone of the fashion world and so did not feel completely left out... 







No comments:

Post a Comment