Wednesday 2 November 2011

A weekend of vintage

These last few weekends have been filed with Vintage Goodness ! My particular favourite being the Vintage Kilo Sale, that took place on Saturday on Brick Lane. I spent most of the day dashing about flyering (heels were definitely not a winning option!) and generally convincing people that vintage is the way to go ! At the end of the day I found time, despite really needing a coffee, to grab some bargains of my own. Including an amazing ivory silk shirt, some bright red tennis shorts and a lovely floral dress with massive pockets (I love dresses with pockets !) .
Here are some of my purchases (top half only, sorry):



The next Kilo Sale in London is on the 17th of December. It starts at 11 am and only costs £1 to get in , AMAZING. All clothes are £15 a Kilo or you can buy items separately (price list on the website).  If you haven't been before , get yourself down there, its perfect for picking up last minute Christmas presents or just kitting yourself out with a new look for the new year !
p.s check out The Affordable Vintage Blog to keep up with all their events and vintage goings on and enjoy the nice words they wrote about me !

3 comments:

  1. I love vintage! Who doesn't? And all dresses should come with pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. This information has just made my day. Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete