Saturday 21 April 2012

Shrines






I found these photographs under my bed at home on a scratched up disc, I thought there was no hope but I managed to salvage them. They were taken when I was about 16 in the kitchen (!) I was really interested in Mexican shrines, Catholic prayer cards, Candles and Saints. Although I generally feel embarrassed by work from a long time ago, I actually still quite like these, I enjoy the hazyness and my youthful good looks ( I kid) . I have a whole host of other photographs from this time that will be making an appearance sometime soon!

Lally

1 comment:

  1. I love them. not for religion, but it is true that all these images and figures create a magic world. I always wanted to have a print with different virgen Marys.
    Nice blog.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete