Wednesday 22 February 2012

The Edwardian Garden

Lately, probably due to my extensive research for my current essay, I have been feeling very inspired by Edwardian gardens, picnicking and Italian landscapes. Above is how my brain looks at the moment, , I only wish my outfit resembled it too. Instead I am wearing my comfiest clothing and trying desperately to accomplish lots, wish me luck!


p.s I just made the happy discovery that some of my favourite flowers are nicknamed Edwardiana !
taken from Thompson Morgan

3 comments:

  1. OMG that flower shot is gorgeous. I used to tear photos like that out of "Martha Stewart Living" and tape them to my living room wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that second picture, it's beautiful! And that is a lovely collage!

    Jessica | Vixenelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colours of the flowers are so vibrant, how pleasant!hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete